Перейти к содержанию

Desperately need help Complete noob here!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have been scouring the internet and have tried all kinds of plugins and apps and have been entering code and I have no clue what I am doing here to be honest with you.

I may be being dumb here, which is the case most times and there is some setting somewhere or something.

The issue I am having is all my icons are very dim or faded. I can not seem to get them solid. I can change the color but it is still very faded.

Please someone help because I am at wits ends here and can not find any info on google about the paticular issue I am having.

I am using V4.5.4.2 nulled

I have also attached a screen shot to show the faded icons.

Web capture_19-3-2021_174126_www.serenitywillow.com.jpeg

jeffsproge those icons have to be faded there indeed: that means, that there are no unread content in those forums. In case there are some new unread content in a forum, the icon for that forum will not be faded.

To test it, create a new account, then create a topic in a "Customization" forum, then login with your main account, and from the main page you will see that the icon for "Customization" forum is not faded.

• 3 недели спустя...

@alexis ty for your reply.

after hours of googling I finally found my solution. I had to enter custom css code to make all icons solid all the time.

for anyone that wonders what it was I entered this code in my custom css in themes (selecting the </> button for all the other noobs that may be reading this lol)

*/.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read {
    opacity: 1; }

but I appreciate your feedback, Thanks

В 05.04.2021 в 07:02, jeffsproge сказал:

@alexis ty for your reply.

after hours of googling I finally found my solution. I had to enter custom css code to make all icons solid all the time.

for anyone that wonders what it was I entered this code in my custom css in themes (selecting the </> button for all the other noobs that may be reading this lol)

*/.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read {
    opacity: 1; }

but I appreciate your feedback, Thanks

you didn't ask us how to make them solid all the time :) You just wonder, why they were faded :) 

/*.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read {
    opacity: 1; } */

I think, this would be a correct code to enter into custom.css

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...