Перейти к содержанию

Fix broken attachments / Исправить сломанные вложения

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello guys, is there any plugin or application or modification which can help me fix broken attachments?

For example, It should list all the attachment URLs which are broken in forum topics or a single forum topic. Next step would be redirecting those broken URLs so that they can be fixed.

image.png.79b781cc668fcfd0785ad934d69dac63.png

Google Translation

Привет, ребята, есть ли какой-нибудь плагин, приложение или модификация, которые могут помочь мне исправить сломанные вложения?

Например, он должен перечислить все URL-адреса вложений, которые не работают в темах форума или отдельной теме форума. Следующим шагом будет перенаправление этих неработающих URL-адресов, чтобы их можно было исправить.

• Orpheus изменил название на Fix broken attachments / Исправить сломанные вложения
  • 2 недели спустя...

I don't think there's an easy way to do it. 

I'd dump the posts table, get all attachments from there by mask and check their existence in the attachments table and on disk.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Desti said:

I don't think there's an easy way to do it. 

I'd dump the posts table, get all attachments from there by mask and check their existence in the attachments table and on disk.

Sorry for the late reply. I only moved the attachments using the Storage Settings feature provided and from then the topic/post image links (not all of them) are broken.

image.png.f6e929e4de26cdfd755e7c6d67a6e2e0.png

All attachments have however moved on the disk to the new location but not all attachment links have updated in topics/posts which is kinda weird.

@Orpheus It's best to restore your original folder/location backup first. Then, if all is working fine, zip everything from your old working directory and extract it to the desired destination. Only then, change the storage settings and uncheck the 'Move files automatically' option.

10 hours ago, BlackShot said:

@Orpheus It's best to restore your original folder/location backup first. Then, if all is working fine, zip everything from your old working directory and extract it to the desired destination. Only then, change the storage settings and uncheck the 'Move files automatically' option.

Can't do that, I don't have any recent backups before that change and it has been long time since I made the change.

Only some posts/topics are affected by this change which is weird.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...