Перейти к содержанию

Novus: converted to IP.Board

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

For some time, I spend a little time on the Novus skin which is currently for XenForo:

I did it for fun because for some time, I am very interested about the skins, and I would like to learn more. The skin is generally based on the experience of Ehren (I only make small changes in the globalTemplateipbstyles.css etc).

I would really like your opinion, it's good? Do you think the skin is well done? I miss sorely knowledge to put your forum statistics on the sidebar, but I think learn more and the skin will be improved later.

post-8111-0-32524800-1364668890_thumb.pn

Thanks for the help of Ehren once again. smile.png

Hello. Style already exists, only for IP.Board 3.3.4 

I like this version. It looks like he's made some fixes to the original skin, which I noticed alignment errors previously. It's always nice to see improvements, Respected. Can't wait to download the final version. :P

Изменено пользователем wolfer

Hello. Style already exists, only for IP.Board 3.3.4 

I like this version. It looks like he's made some fixes to the original skin, which I noticed alignment errors previously. It's always nice to see improvements, Respected. Can't wait to download the final version. :P

Yes, but this isn't the same skin, it is really not beautiful. Look at the image of the skin that you currently have:

post-8111-0-29220600-1364770467_thumb.pn

I think I have improved much on image number 1.

We will wait for the release. Statistics are best left in place

:) 

We will wait for the release. Statistics are best left in place

:)

Okay,

Do you have a suggestion to update the statistics on the right?

Yeah. I wouldn't change too much. Just correct some of the alignment issues. Can't wait to see this when it's finished.  :music:

Yeah. I wouldn't change too much. Just correct some of the alignment issues. Can't wait to see this when it's finished.  :music:

If you look good my first message, the skin is much better done and very stable for IP.Board 3.4.3 and it will update for next version of IP.Board. People are unable to see the difference between the skin I made and one that is for IP.Board 3.3.4?

The skin is currently for sale because there are plenty of nice feature on this skin. The skin is currently for sale because there are plenty of function on this skin. For example online members will be in the sidebar and also forum statistics.

For now, this is what its gives:

post-8111-0-97935800-1364823098.png

Изменено пользователем Wo2dy

Have you tried providing a demo so that people can see it in action?

Hello,

You can find a demo here: ipbforumdemo.altervista.org I also have official IPBForumSkins skin that is currently for sale also. If you want to buy one of my skins, contact me. ;)

Novus is not yet finished, I work on some small details.

Изменено пользователем Respected

I think we are unlikely someone will buy your styles, because official IPBForumSkins skin we can make a copy for 1 hour

While he's made some improvements to the skin, why would anyone buy it since it's already available here as a free download.

While he's made some improvements to the skin, why would anyone buy it since it's already available here as a free download.

You therefore have not tried the skin for IP.Board 3.3.4? I do not like people like you who speaks without knowing, tried the Novus skin which is currently on this forum and you will come to see again me.

Novus by me:

post-8111-0-84873200-1364905816_thumb.pn

Novus by IPSWarrior:

post-8111-0-86331000-1364905832_thumb.pn

I think I have do a better design, the skin is compatible with IP.Board 3.4.3 and all following versions of IP.Board.

I think we are unlikely someone will buy your styles, because official IPBForumSkins skin we can make a copy for 1 hour

I do not think, there is a lot of thing to installed in the globalTemplate such as Gridlock. I bought Gridlock to make customizations on it.

Nobody is questioning your fine work but only making personal opinions that you're releasing a version of Novus, enhancing it and trying to profit from it. What you've done is taken a skin that was produced by IPB Warrior and simply made refinements to the skin and deciding to sell it. It would be if someone took the IPB Mafia skin, made some corrections to it, and then decided to sell it for profit. It's just wrong to profit off something someone created before you.

Nobody is questioning your fine work but only making personal opinions that you're releasing a version of Novus, enhancing it and trying to profit from it. What you've done is taken a skin that was produced by IPB Warrior and simply made refinements to the skin and deciding to sell it. It would be if someone took the IPB Mafia skin, made some corrections to it, and then decided to sell it for profit. It's just wrong to profit off something someone created before you.

No, I'm currently on IPBForumSkins.com and I asked for help to Ehren for create this skin, if you want to know the base of the skin it's the default skin of IP.Board. All created skins are based on the default skin. Now if you look well at the two images I posted above, you will see a huge change between IPSWarrior skin, and my skin. Many things have been improved.

Yet once again, look at the fucking pictures! :)

and yet, you're hawking your "pay for my forum skins" on a warez site. brother, you got some big ones.  :music:

I'm here for the community and opinion, I'm not here for the content.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...