Перейти к содержанию

Sendo Theme (Dark/White)

Orpheus

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Sendo Theme (Dark/White)

Sendo Theme 

(IPS version 4.7)

Template with a choice of (White/Dark) colour versions.

Colours and sizes using CSS Vars.

Choosing the font colour, the theme has many settings and can be fully customized. It's perfect for all forums, beautifully displaying all site content.

Possibility to change header, slider, navigation, popus, forms, comments and much more…

How to remove the footer ?

Как убрать футер  ?

THEME BY CODEBITE.DEV

Почему когда я ставлю тему по умолчанию белую, и кнопку изменения убираю он становится темным по умолчанию. 

12 часов назад, Axxxmatov сказал:

Почему когда я ставлю тему по умолчанию белую, и кнопку изменения убираю он становится темным по умолчанию. 

Это просто еще одно проклятие современных технологий, мой друг. Они никогда не делают все так, как ты хочешь. Вероятно, дизайнеры считают, что если ты выбираешь белую тему, то тебе и так не нужно ничего менять, поэтому они сразу ставят темную тему по умолчанию. Такие у них странные заморочки. Но что поделаешь, в мире полном хаоса и нелогичности, это всего лишь мелочи.

В 20.05.2023 в 13:11, ryancoolround сказал:

Это просто еще одно проклятие современных технологий, мой друг. Они никогда не делают все так, как ты хочешь. Вероятно, дизайнеры считают, что если ты выбираешь белую тему, то тебе и так не нужно ничего менять, поэтому они сразу ставят темную тему по умолчанию. Такие у них странные заморочки. Но что поделаешь, в мире полном хаоса и нелогичности, это всего лишь мелочи.

А как, сделать что бы белая была только ?Или как удалить темную тему ?

В 16.05.2023 в 20:42, Orpheus сказал:

Sendo Theme (Dark/White)

Sendo Theme 

(IPS version 4.7)

Template with a choice of (White/Dark) colour versions.

Colours and sizes using CSS Vars.

Choosing the font colour, the theme has many settings and can be fully customized. It's perfect for all forums, beautifully displaying all site content.

Possibility to change header, slider, navigation, popus, forms, comments and much more…

Brother, do you know how to make only a white background? I put white in the settings, I have black, I put black, black appears

On 5/20/2023 at 3:21 AM, Axxxmatov said:

Why is it that when I set the default theme to white and remove the change button it becomes dark by default. 

1. Change the look first to white from dark by using the button on frontend.
2. Go-to AdminCP and change the setting “Default color “theme”” in “Color Settings” to “White Color
3. Disable the option “Color change Dark / White enable?” in “Color Settings
4. Click “Save” button.

That's all you need to do to fix it, which in conclusion means that without the first step, the theme stays in the same color setting it was set on the frontend even after the changes you make in AdminCP.

7 часов назад, Orpheus сказал:

1. Change the look first to white from dark by using the button on frontend.
2. Go-to AdminCP and change the setting “Default color “theme”” in “Color Settings” to “White Color
3. Disable the option “Color change Dark / White enable?” in “Color Settings
4. Click “Save” button.

That's all you need to do to fix it, which in conclusion means that without the first step, the theme stays in the same color setting it was set on the frontend even after the changes you make in AdminCP.

I did it brother, but for some reason, it doesn't work. Anyway, the default theme is black.  Do you know any other options ? And please tell me how to remove the footer, the copyright of the author of the topic?

Another brother, my logo is not put for some reason, it shows an error
image.jpeg.39df7d5ec69a61ca5d97e155eaf49fe5.jpeg
image.jpeg.c6a3b3a32d830b8ec19d71fe41589567.jpeg

12 hours ago, Axxxmatov said:

I did it brother, but for some reason, it doesn't work. Anyway, the default theme is black.

I have tested it a few times and it works every time.

Please uninstall the theme and re-install it again and follow the steps I have given.

13 hours ago, Axxxmatov said:

And please tell me how to remove the footer, the copyright of the author of the topic?

Please check out my other theme topics from the same author, where you can find how to remove the footer copyright.

13 hours ago, Axxxmatov said:

Another brother, my logo is not put for some reason, it shows an error

Please re-install the theme and see if the issue persists even after re-installing the theme.

Please uninstall the theme and re-install it again and follow the steps I have given.

Please check out my other theme topics from the same author, where you can find how to remove the footer copyright.

Please re-install the theme and see if the issue persists even after re-installing the theme.

OK, I'll check and let you know. 

You could throw off a specific theme or code how to remove the footer. Author's tag

Does the logo appear? how to solve it ? maybe there is a possibility via ftp

В 22.05.2023 в 21:27, Axxxmatov сказал:

И, пожалуйста, скажите мне, как удалить нижний колонтитул, защищающий авторские права автора темы?

Убирать копирайт это даже у пиратов чересчур.

18 hours ago, Axxxmatov said:

OK, I'll check and let you know.

Did that work?

You could throw off a specific theme or code how to remove the footer. Author's tag

There is already a workaround for that, please check the other theme topics for more information.

Does the logo appear? how to solve it ? maybe there is a possibility via ftp

It works as expected, nothing breaks or goes missing.

5 часов назад, Orpheus сказал:

Did that work?

There is already a workaround for that, please check the other theme topics for more information.

It works as expected, nothing breaks or goes missing.

Yes, brother, I completely figured it out, I still have an open question, could you help me. How to raise the nav menu to the top, as the site header

Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста как ограничить на определенную страницу показ банеров слайдеров, а не на всех 

6 часов назад, Riddick сказал:

Sendo Theme [Dark/White] 1.0.16

это обновление темы, в архиве с расширение .zip

On 5/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, Axxxmatov said:

Yes, brother, I completely figured it out, I still have an open question, could you help me. How to raise the nav menu to the top, as the site header

I don't get the question! Maybe use CSS?

I cannot help you much without me interacting with your website.

On 5/25/2023 at 1:57 AM, Axxxmatov said:

Hello, please tell me how to limit the display of slider banners on a specific page, and not on all

If I understand this right, do you mean that you want to limit slider banners on a specific page but keep the default limit on other pages?

It may not be possible, but I'll never know when I haven't tried yet!

2 часа назад, tophacker сказал:

Как убрать копирайт темы?

такие вопросы здесь как бы запрещены на форуме :df:

но скажу одно. смотри JS файлы стиля. дальше сам

15 часов назад, Orpheus сказал:

I don't get the question! Maybe use CSS?

I cannot help you much without me interacting with your website.

If I understand this right, do you mean that you want to limit slider banners on a specific page but keep the default limit on other pages?

It may not be possible, but I'll never know when I haven't tried yet!

Brother, I'm sorry, I figured it out, I have one last question, please tell me. How to raise the nav menu to the top, as much as possible on the ceiling of the site.image.thumb.jpeg.fdaa71294191a85a382f09a55c6a0e29.jpeg

6 hours ago, Axxxmatov said:

@Orpheus  bro help me? please 

Sorry, I don't get you and without interacting with your website I cannot be of any help to you.

• 1 месяц спустя...
2 часа назад, BimBoOnCe сказал:

can you update it to 1.0.17 please

Не совсем понятно. Русско-язычное комьюнити , не имеющее доступа к покупкам и не может совершать транзакции, не может оформлять покупки и переводить деньги соответсвенно. Американские граждани, имеют полный доступ к этому всему. Ну так купите обнову, да выложите на Мафию - помогите тем самым форумчанам. Я вот не понимаю такое 45$ для Граждан РФ сейчас в разы больше чем для «вас».

Бомбануло, простите.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...