Перейти к содержанию

Problem with Menu/Icons application.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I am using IPB version 4.5.2. 

Just now, Leejay123 said:

Hello, I am using IPB version 4.5.2. 

I'm using this plugin on my forum board: See attached image. 

On the desktop version works great, see image attached. 

Issue seems to appear on Mobile menu! - See image attached. 

note: As you can see on the mobile vie the, "Mark site read," & the, "sign out," take the font icon from the support tab. how can i stop this from happening?

I have tried using verizon, 1.10, 1.13, 1.15 & 1.16 of the Menu/Icons application and issue still the same.

I have tested this on the default theme also and issue still the same. 

I am using fluent 4.02 theme and i have tried on other versions but issue will not go. 

Would appreciate the help. 

7ed8c0d6eb40e51660eb1a9141ed67ad.png

Screenshot 2021-09-26 at 22.05.53.png

6e525a9a34ecc82a59e2f7834580a5f9.png

Set your own icons and write the result here.

Screenshot_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, Zero108 said:

Set your own icons and write the result here.

Screenshot_1.jpg

I have already set each icon for each menu items. see image below but does nork work properly in mobile version. 

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 07.48.05.png

Do you have the same problem on the default theme and trying to use different icons?

Изменено пользователем Zero108

6 minutes ago, Zero108 said:

Do you have the same problem on the default theme and trying to use different icons?

Hey, first of all, just want to say thank you for the time your taking to help me here! 

The issue still shows on the default theme, I have tried using different icons but regardless what icons or theme I use the error still shows. 

3 hours ago, Zero108 said:

Seam that there is system bug.

I have even tried different versions of IPB to test and occurs on everyone i have tried. 

The plugin has a bug, each version too.

.ipsNavBar_primary a[data-navitem-id="ID"]:before {
    content: "\UNICODE";
    font-family: 'FontAwesome';
    font-weight: 400;
}

ID - id пункта меню
UNICODE - юникод иконки

@ZIKURIK this code only show on desktop menu but don't show on mobile menu

24 minutes ago, ZIKURIK said:
.ipsNavBar_primary a[data-navitem-id="ID"]:before {
    content: "\UNICODE";
    font-family: 'FontAwesome';
    font-weight: 400;
}

ID - id of the menu item
UNICODE - unicode icon

Thank you for your assistance, but as @LoveHate states this this code is only for the desktop and not mobile vie.

I need to target the mark site read and sign out button. 

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 19.21.22.png

I have no problem with icons in mobile menu on my site. It is on the 4.4.10. I have this plugin installed: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9439-axen-font-awesome-5-in-ips/ 

Here you can download the fresh version: https://github.com/aXenDeveloper/ips-fontawesome5

(aXen) Font Awesome 5 in IPS 5.15.4.xml

10 hours ago, Zero108 said:

I have no problem with icons in mobile menu on my site. It is on the 4.4.10. I have this plugin installed: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9439-axen-font-awesome-5-in-ips/ 

Here you can download the fresh version: https://github.com/aXenDeveloper/ips-fontawesome5

(aXen) Font Awesome 5 in IPS 5.15.4.xml 15.17 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you for the information and file. 

I have installed this (aXen) Font Awesome 5 (Plugin IPS 5.15.4) on my IPB Board 4.5.2.

This still did not work, I can only assume the application (Menu Icons 1.10, 1.1.3, 1.1.5 & 1.1.6) has a bug with IPB Board 4.5.2 & above

I preferably would like to downgrade to IPB 4.4.10 - but i would need the nulled version of the file, could you help with this?

Here is 4.4.10: https://mega.nz/file/KMYhQaCS#DXf9nXZiwZwLsJpjFTEvkGiApT0oWRvqrCpwVo9p0aE

Try to install the test version and look for the icons. Then upgrade to 4.5.2-4.6.6 and check the icons.

Also you may want to check if there is compatibility issue by disabling different plugins and apps.

1 hour ago, Zero108 said:

Here is 4.4.10: https://mega.nz/file/KMYhQaCS#DXf9nXZiwZwLsJpjFTEvkGiApT0oWRvqrCpwVo9p0aE

Try to install the test version and look for the icons. Then upgrade to 4.5.2-4.6.6 and check the icons.

Also you may want to check if there is compatibility issue by disabling different plugins and apps.

I will do some testing today and let you know how i get on, thank you @Zero108

So first of all, i would like to thank everybody who has taken the time to help me regarding this topic. 

I have managed to find a solution for now. 

Solution: i created an external tab within the menu manager, i named it, (fix menu icon) I set the tab to have (no icon) using  (Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application) I then hid the tab using, (Who can see this item?) - I set this so the tab does not show to any user group. I then placed the (fix menu icon) tab at the bottom of the menu shown in the screenshot below.

Furthermore, before i done the above method mentioned, i tried exactly what was advised by @Zero108 and installed a fresh copy of IPB 4.4.10. I installed (Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application) within this copy and tested, it worked! only issue was i preferred using IPB 4.5.2. I then decided to upgrade to that version which was successful, after the upgrade the (Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application) was automatically disabled, i re-enabled the application and tested the menu and the bug was still showing. 

I have also attached another screenshot with the working results.  

This topic can now be closed. 😀

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 16.27.29.png

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 16.45.40.png

Seams that "Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application" is not compatible with 4.5.2. Try to use the built it menu manager as I showed above.

9 minutes ago, Zero108 said:

Seams that "Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application" is not compatible with 4.5.2. Try to use the built it menu manager as I showed above.

I have fixed the problem with a temp fix as mentioned above. 

I am currently using the built in managed on 4.5.2.

I agree that Menu Icons 1.1.6 Application" is not fully compatible with 4.5.2 but i found the fix to get me by for now. 

Thanks @Zero108

• 1 год спустя...

К сожалению, на 4.7.11.1 приложение menuicons 1.1.5.tar не работает - в менеджере меню невозможно отредактировать или создать новый пункт меню из-за ошибки шаблона.

Удалось решить проблему с версией menuicons 1.1.6.tar.

menuicons 1.1.6.tar

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...